Add or Update Content on Modular Homes Today
Modular Today is a leading resource for the modular home buyer. Every month we help modular home consumers navigate the confusing modular industry landscape. Listed below we have several ways for you to help us keep this site as fresh and comprehensive as possible. Thanks for working with us to make this a better experience for everyone.
- Have a funny story that happened in the modular home factory or an important building site mistake to learn from? We are now accepting true modular building stories from home builders and buyers. We hope these real stories will help educate home consumers about the realities of modular home construction (and also entertain us a little). If you would like to submit your story please make sure it is at least 500 words and focuses on your experience with modular home construction. By submitting your story you are granting ModularToday.com the license to publish your story.
- Have a model home that you are really proud of? Just finished a modular mansion and want to show it off? We are now accepting photo submissions to be added to our Modular Photo Gallery. To submit a photo you must be the copyright owner and grant ModularToday.com the right to publish it. With each submitted photo please include the model name, manufacturer, builder, date of construction, estimated price and a few lines about why it is a great modular home. To request a copy of our photo submission & release form please use our contact form
- Our editorial team strives to provide the most comprehensive and accurate modular construction directory. We offer free and enhanced services to companies serving modular consumers. All changes to the directory must meet our editorial guidelines.
- We strongly believe the more consumers that are exposed to great modular home designs the more desire there will be for modular construction. Our online Home Showcase is free to all modular home manufacturers who wish to showcase their floorplans. To submit any change requests or submit new floorplans please use our contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
- We understand that not every situation is the same and we will be happy to discuss a situation that we might not have covered. If you have an idea that you would like to discuss with us please use our contact form.